The leading indie provider of digital and media apprenticeships.
What matters to us
Empowering individuals to build careers they enjoy. Helping employers create an inclusive working environment that enables their staff to realise their full potential.
- We are passionate about supporting the development of businesses and helping individuals realise their full potential.
- We pride ourselves on being adaptable and responsive to the need of businesses, individuals and industry stakeholders.
- We value and respect the diversity of our stakeholders whatever their social, ethnic and cultural backgrounds from all faiths or none.
- We are a reliable team of professionals who work with integrity who mean what we say and say what we mean.
- We are a credible provider with the knowledge and experience needed to deliver and succeed within our sector.
Notwithstanding the above, DiVA places its staff at the heart of the business. Staff benefit from:
- Flexible working: working around their core hours of 09:30am-6pm, at home, in the office or a mix of both
- Grow: Everyone at DiVA has a personal development plan to help them progress their career
- Celebrate yourself: staff get an extra day off to celebrate their birthday. We don’t think you should have to work on your special day.
- Christmas shutdown: We close the office over Christmas to give staff extra time off to eat their weight in chocolate, binge on Netflix and spend with those who are important to them.
- Pension: A flexible pension package that allows you to pay in as much as you want.
The more valued the staff feel, the better service we provide.