Gain an industry approved, nationally recognised qualification.
Many businesses are reaping the benefits of digital marketing, leveraging advantages that traditional marketing strategies can't offer.
This apprenticeship programme is ideal for businesses looking to use digital marketing tools to attract and engage with current and potential customers, for example using online advertising, social media, email marketing and search engine optimisation.
Topics covered include:
- Principles of marketing and evaluation
- Digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Developing a content marketing strategy
- Design and deliver a digital marketing campaign
- Principles of social media advertising and promotion
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email marketing
- Principles of keywords and optimisation
- Produce copy for digital media communication
This apprenticeship is recognised for entry on to the Register of IT Technicians and those completing their apprenticeships are eligible to
apply for registration.
Completion of the apprenticeship would also allow access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS.
The Apprenticeship training is delivered through a blended learning approach, incorporating workplace learning, workshops, distance and online learning. One to one support, study days, tuition and advice is available from our team of experienced and qualified Tutors and Advisors ensuring that the needs of employers and employees are met.
If you think this apprenticeship programme might be right for you, download more information here, or call us now on 0203 189 1784.